April 4, 2022in
Hydraulic Iron worker
What does a hydraulic iron worker do?
Ironworker machines are perfect for punching, shearing, notching, bending, and other metal fabrication utilization. Sometimes replacing the necessary for drill presses and bandsaws altogether.
How does a machine work?
Modernized systems use hydraulic rams generated by a heavy alternating current electric motor. High-strength carbon steel blades and dies of various shapes are utilized to work the metal piece. The machine is made of heavy steel to manage the enormous pressure that can be generated during utilization.
What can you do with a machine?
An ironworker is a type of machine which is capable to shear, notch and punch holes in steel plates and profiles.
Standard Equipment that performs a beneficial role in ironworker
- Punch station
- Table for punching station
- Quick changes punch & die holder up to 40 mm
- 1 starting set (punch & die.)
- Blades for flat steel station, for angle cutting station, for round and square bar cutting station
- Rectangular notcher complete with down holder
- Table for notching station
- Two-foot pedals
Tags: hydraulic iron worker